- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Herbs for the Glandular System
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- Fat Facts
This incredible reference offers helpful strategies for solving health problems naturally and serves as a practial reference for herbalists or health professionals who are trying to help clients.
Herbs for the Glandular System
This was the free introduction to Module Six of our Advanced Herbal Training Program, which covered Herbs for the Glandular System. In this introduction, we talk about how hormones work and how herbs and supplements can be used to support the glandular system. We discuss the pituitary and hypothalamus and do three herb profiles on plants that affect these glands—yarrow, chocolate (cacoa) and alfalfa.
The links to the handouts can be located below under the heading "Attachments."