- Hiatal Hernia: Hidden Cause of Chronic Illness
- Small Intestinal Bacterial Overgrowth (SIBO)
- An Introduction to Constitutional Iridology
- How to Help People Stay Regular Without Laxatives
- Applied Lymphology: Unlocking the Secret to Pain Relief
- Blood Type and Nutrition
- An Energetic and Emotional Approach to Cancer
- Marrow in the Bones
- Fat Facts
- Herbal Tooth Whitener
Start Developing Effective Strategies for Chronic Illness with Steven Hornewith Steven Horne
In this three-part webinar, Steven Horne is going to teach you how to work with a person to identify root causes and develop effective natural healing strategies for that person, using ten chronic health problems as examples. The webinars will be held on Wednesdays, September 7, 28, October 5 at 5:30 Mountain Time. The price includes the book, Modern Herbal Medicine (a $32.95 value), which will be used as a reference throughout the class.
This incredible reference offers helpful strategies for solving health problems naturally and serves as a practial reference for herbalists or health professionals who are trying to help clients.
This online course will teach you the core ideas you need to really understand natural healing. It includes video lessons, handouts, quizzes and counts towards the Family Herbalist Certification program and The Certified Herbal Consultant program.
- Categorized in: Free Webinar Recordings
This webinar is a preview to my emotional anatomy class, but it pretty much lays out my entire model of emotional anatomy. It also explains the basic principles of emotional healing.
The handouts can be downloaded under "attachments" below.